How to Tile Bathroom Walls and Shower/Tub Area Licensed contractor Amy Matthews shows how to install tiles in a bathroom shower area and the walls to transform a tired old bathroom into a classic Art Deco retreat. More in Bathroom
With tiled bathrooms you can redecorate your space and especially your bathroom. You can get so many colors in these tiles and along with them you can use these tiles in your kitchen too. The tiles can be used in your washrooms, bathrooms and shower floors. This is how you give your bathrooms a unique look. Let us consider some advantages of using these tiles for your bathroom.[gallery columns="2" size="full" ids="54242,54243,54244,54245,54246,54247,54248,54249,54250,54251,54252,54253"]
- Tiles give your bathroom a contemporary look and a unique atmosphere.
- Tiles can be used for both bathroom walls and bathroom floors.
- Since the tiles are usually made of hard-wearing stones, your tiled bathrooms will remain the same for a few years.
- Make sure that a tile saw is used specifically to cut the tile edges.
- You should also test the seals in some areas of your bathroom so that you know beforehand what your tiled bathroom will look like.